Options that fit the following:

jungle_re

I was hoping I could tap in to the group knowledge to get some recommendations as alternatives for the Swaro Z6i with BT range.

I've got a bit of time to shop around and want a high quality scope to go with a new rifle.

So recommendations that fit the following:

object lens 50mm or over

mag variable up to minimum of x12

Illuminated ret (Something un cluttered like the 4A with dot)

An adjustable elevation turret (BDC, BT etc something that doesn't show ghastly exposed coloured threads at the turret bottom)

No more weight than around 700g

The Z6i fits the bill nicely but wanted to see if there is any good alternatives. I like the look of the larger March scopes but they have a much larger zoom range than i need and are quite a bit more expensive and the Khales reviewed here looks excellent but is a little heavy. Whats you thoughts guys.

I was hoping I could tap in to the group knowledge to get some recommendations as alternatives for the Swaro Z6i with BT range.

I've got a bit of time to shop around and want a high quality scope to go with a new rifle.

So recommendations that fit the following:

object lens 50mm or over

mag variable up to minimum of x12

Illuminated ret (Something un cluttered like the 4A with dot)

An adjustable elevation turret (BDC, BT etc something that doesn't show ghastly exposed coloured threads at the turret bottom)

No more weight than around 700g

The Z6i fits the bill nicely but wanted to see if there is any good alternatives. I like the look of the larger March scopes but they have a much larger zoom range than i need and are quite a bit more expensive and the Khales reviewed here looks excellent but is a little heavy. Whats you thoughts guys.

Only thing I can think would come close to your spec would be the new Zeiss ht range of scopes. Is it just for hunting?

Yep for hunting mainly, no competition shooting but some pleasure target work now and then.

Archived