Smock

tony

I need to get myself a smock. Gentlemen I need your recommendations on the best there is, I have heard the Nomad takes some beating but would appreciate anyones input on any makes that are good and where best to purchase.

Thanks, Tony.

I need to get myself a smock. Gentlemen I need your recommendations on the best there is, I have heard the Nomad takes some beating but would appreciate anyones input on any makes that are good and where best to purchase.

Thanks, Tony.

Hi Tony,

Whats the end use for it and in what weather conditions do you wish to use it ?

Kind Regards

Rob

Hi Tony,

Whats the end use for it and in what weather conditions do you wish to use it ?

Kind Regards

Rob

Rob,

Mostly for deer stalking, winter time, wind and water prof but breathable.

regards, Tony.

Swazi thar with layers underneath depending on the weather ? That's what I use.(well a ray mears version actually because I like the extra pocket)

Totally agree, recently received mine direct from Swazi NZ, an early Christmas present from the boss, superb for your needs Tony, same requirements as mine.

Great customer service too, they will even exchange if sizing is incorrect, all shipping at their cost.

Steve

I use a nomad and it is very good. I had a pocket put on the front and in hindsight I should of had two put on. I do get a bit frustrated with the lack of full length front zip when I want to add or remove under layers but hey then it wouldn't be a smock!

Archived