polaris ranger

22-250jock

hi guy's

we've just had a polaris ranger(diesel) on demo for a week and have been quite impressed. managed to get everywhere on the estate we needed to, without getting stuck, even with all the crap weather.

ground clearence and load capacity are excellent, plus its a fair bit quicker on than the mule that it will be replacing.

just wondered if anyone else has any experience, good or bad

cheers jock

They are considered as one of the best utility vechile! My dad is having one in January it will be replacing a club cadet which is a heap of dung!!!!! But having looked at one at a local show it looks brilliant! I'v just got persuade him to get the winch in the back!! :)

We have four 6x6 petrol polaris rangers on the estate and put them though a log of abuse carrying heavy loads on rough ground. They are definetly the best of there kind that i have used!! The 6x6 will travel similar places than an argo will without the costly repair bills!!

Excellent vehicle have had mine for 4 years. Usual cost to repair worn parts etc. the only issue is towing, anything slightly heavy and they burn drive belts for a pastime. That being said I wouldn't be without mine it goes everywhere.

Cheers

Rich

Jock,

I had the pleasure of being run around on the hill in one yesterday 6 wheel drive Ranger--I was truly amazed how capable the vehicle is--honest, it was just like being driven around the farm yard in a landy

We went up extreme mountain sides, across peat bogs and hags, river crossings--you name it the vehicle eat it all up

the day was extra good 'cos the load it had to carry back was very pleasing--3 hinds for 3 shots with the M85

I can't imagine any one being disappointed with a Polaris

Reecy

Archived