Remmy/T3left/Howa Composite Stocks for Sale

Just finishing three stocks that will go up on e-gun in a few days.

If anyone needs a stock without the wait.

All Ultra Light carbon fibre, integrated pillars, three swivel studs.

Colours will be decided tomorrow. Options, tactical: black, OD green, PSE green, grey-green.

1)Tikka T3 multipurpose converted for lefthand action with left palm swell.

2)Rem 700 short action right hand inlet. Montecarlo style varmint hunter

3)Howa 1500 short action right hand inlet. Montecarlo style varmint hunter.

ukv members as usual 5% discount.

edi

Just finishing three stocks that will go up on e-gun in a few days.

If anyone needs a stock without the wait.

All Ultra Light carbon fibre, integrated pillars, three swivel studs.

Colours will be decided tomorrow. Options, tactical: black, OD green, PSE green, grey-green.

1)Tikka T3 multipurpose converted for lefthand action with left palm swell.

2)Rem 700 short action right hand inlet. Montecarlo style varmint hunter

3)Howa 1500 short action right hand inlet. Montecarlo style varmint hunter.

ukv members as usual 5% discount.

edi

how much is the short action remmy 700 also what size berrel will it accept

how much is the short action remmy 700 also what size berrel will it accept

In our weak Euro it would be 490,- Euro + 20Euro P&P. each. (Retail is 540,- Euro)

The Remmy and T3 stock will take sporter or varmint drop in.

The Howa stock will take sporter and the varmint with maybe a slight bit of barrel channel sanding.

edi

In our weak Euro it would be 490,- Euro + 20Euro P&P. each. (Retail is 540,- Euro)

The Remmy and T3 stock will take sporter or varmint drop in.

The Howa stock will take sporter and the varmint with maybe a slight bit of barrel channel sanding.

edi

what the exchange rate,alsom is it a straight drop in or will it need bedding

what the exchange rate,alsom is it a straight drop in or will it need bedding

The exchange say's £412 Sterling including postage.

The recoil lug opening is 9mm, large enough for an aftermarket lug as it easier to put a spoon of bedding in

than try to dremel out a too small slot surrounded by carbon. Smaller cals have shot fine even without bedding.

The fit is very good on the remmy and a small bit of bedding in the recoil lug is all that is needed.

If you are interested we are spraying this afternoon you could still choose a colour.

Choices:tac black, tac OD green, tac grey-green, tac PSE green, tac desert brown, coyote brown.

text or phone 00353872363263

edi

The exchange say's £412 Sterling including postage.

The recoil lug opening is 9mm, large enough for an aftermarket lug as it easier to put a spoon of bedding in

than try to dremel out a too small slot surrounded by carbon. Smaller cals have shot fine even without bedding.

The fit is very good on the remmy and a small bit of bedding in the recoil lug is all that is needed.

If you are interested we are spraying this afternoon you could still choose a colour.

Choices:tac black, tac OD green, tac grey-green, tac PSE green, tac desert brown, coyote brown.

text or phone 00353872363263

edi

its not for me its for a mate whos a head keeper on an estate i go on,I will try to call him as rhis time of year hes a sod to get hold of,he has quite a large barrel on his rifle,not sure of profile,will this be a problem or do I need to send you diamentions

its not for me its for a mate whos a head keeper on an estate i go on,I will try to call him as rhis time of year hes a sod to get hold of,he has quite a large barrel on his rifle,not sure of profile,will this be a problem or do I need to send you diamentions

If it is a factory remmy varmint barrel it is no problem.

If it is an aftermarket varmint barrel we might need to relieve the first three inches as the chamber area

mostly has a larger diameter. We'd better check either way if it's an aftermarket.

edi

If it is a factory remmy varmint barrel it is no problem.

If it is an aftermarket varmint barrel we might need to relieve the first three inches as the chamber area

mostly has a larger diameter. We'd better check either way if it's an aftermarket.

edi

I will try to get him tonight and forward him your web site so he can see what hes buying,I will get him to measure the barrel a couple on inch forward of the tennon

edi

Ditto that.

With minimal material, my bog standard SPS action shot like a demon in his stock.

The fit as it arrived was very good and I possibly would have got away with doing nothing.

Chris-NZ

Hi

spoke to him tonight and directed him to your site,hes going to measure the barrel tomorrow so i will pass on the details,what colours can it come in ??

The stock is now black, just sprayed it half hour ago.

We could re-spray tomorrow to the colours below.

Choices. tac OD green, tac grey-green, tac PSE green, tac desert brown, coyote brown

If we have to open the channel somewhat then we'd have to re-spray anyway.

Important would be to know if it is an aftermarket barrel.

If yes, which one and profile? If it is a rem varmint profile then the first say 5 inches after the action

need to be measured.

edi

Archived