Anyone know where i can get a Leica LRF 900 ? (newer model)

Hi there,

Lent my Rangefinder to a pal who has somehow lost it......enough said.......

It was the newer model Leica LRF 900, from memory i got it from either Uttings or Camera Warehouse about 4 years ago........

A quick search of the internet isn't showing anything replacement wise......only the 1200 yard model.......would i be right in thinking this is the only model they now make other than their rangefinder bins..........

If anyone can steer me in the right direction as to a stockist of the model i had i am much obliged.......

Cheers

Angus

Hi there,

Lent my Rangefinder to a pal who has somehow lost it......enough said.......

It was the newer model Leica LRF 900, from memory i got it from either Uttings or Camera Warehouse about 4 years ago........

A quick search of the internet isn't showing anything replacement wise......only the 1200 yard model.......would i be right in thinking this is the only model they now make other than their rangefinder bins..........

If anyone can steer me in the right direction as to a stockist of the model i had i am much obliged.......

Cheers

Angus

Angus I would be inclined to contact Leica direct and get a message to Mr Clark who is the rep for the camera & Binocular department. (I forget his first name)

He will be aware if any of his accounts have old stock on the shelf.

Leica

34, Bruton Place, Mayfair

W1J 6NR London

Telephone: 0207 629 1351

Fax: 0207 495 7973

Leica

34, Bruton Place, Mayfair

W1J 6NR London

Telephone: 0207 629 1351

Fax: 0207 495 7973

Thanks Strangely Brown, I've busted the rubber objective flip down cover on my Geovids, will give them a call as well.

Good luck Angus, who needs friends eh.

Steve

Thanks Strangely Brown, I've busted the rubber objective flip down cover on my Geovids, will give them a call as well.

Good luck Angus, who needs friends eh.

Steve

Thanks heaps - this will help put my mind to rest !!!

Cheers

Angus

Archived