Bushnell Elite Scope

Its a superb scope. I have 1 of them on my gallery rimfire, and one on my csr gun. They are packed with features and totally reliable.

The glass is pretty good. Couldn,t comment on its night use, but it is jap glass.

Hi guys.

I was thinking of purchsing a Bushnill Elite 2.5/16x50 for foxing and wonder if any of you have any exerience with this scope it has a mill dot retical? It will be mainly used for foxing and some deer on my 243 thanks.

This scope is one of the best I have ever used when linked to my Archer NV, but I would not buy one to use in the day time or under the lamp, there are better options out there.

ATB

Better options in a £500 scope ? Really ?

What are they then please, because i couldn,t find anything to touch them with the features they have.

Its a superb scope. I have 1 of them on my gallery rimfire, and one on my csr gun. They are packed with features and totally reliable.

The glass is pretty good. Couldn,t comment on its night use, but it is jap glass.

Thanks Baldie and 223 Magic for the replys. Baldie what are some of the packed features of this scope that I have to look forward to? Thanks

Hi guys.

I was thinking of purchsing a Bushnill Elite 2.5/16x50 for foxing and wonder if any of you have any exerience with this scope it has a mill dot retical? It will be mainly used for foxing and some deer on my 243 thanks.

Get it mate you won't be disappointed, I've got one that I use with an Archer and it's fantastic, admittedly it does struggle for the last few minutes of light but then again they all do at some point! under the lamp it's good. For £500 or so I don't think you would get a better scope unless like others have said you get a second hand Zeiss etc.

Archived