Remington lefthanded custom

Several months ago I bought a mint Remmy custom which I perceived I needed at the time ???

Since then I haven't used it more than twice and have decided to let it go....The build list

Remington 40XB left handed, this needs no introduction a fine action in very good condition fitted with tactical bolt knob jewell trigger and a 20 moa rail

configured as a single shot(blind magazine)

Armalon 26'' barrel in blue with attached muzzle brake,work carried out by Armalon

Mcmillan A5 stock in light blue marble with adjustable cheek piece

The action is fully bedded into the stock

The round count is around 250

The price £1375

I am open to offers of a trade plus cash on a lefty 22 bolt action or a decent hunting scope

'

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry Chaps calibre is 25/06 I need an e-mail address for pics please

For those that may have a passing interest,the rifle is now up on guntrader with pictures,what I have not mentioned on there is the fact that I am open to a trade for a decent scope/lefty 22 bolt gun + plus cash.

For those that may have a passing interest,the rifle is now up on guntrader with pictures,what I have not mentioned on there is the fact that I am open to a trade for a decent scope/lefty 22 bolt gun + plus cash.

Why don't you add the Guntrader link to this thread? Regards JCS

• 5 weeks later...

New Price £1300

The trade option still open

I have seen a piece of kit that needs to live in my safe.

Need to sell this £1200 shipped

I will still trade but now the 22 semi has been bought so either a 22 lefty rimfire or a hunting scope WHY?

• 2 weeks later...

I have seen a piece of kit that needs to live in my safe.

Need to sell this £1200 shipped

I will still trade but now the 22 semi has been bought so either a 22 lefty rimfire or a hunting scope WHY?

Posting this again at the now ridiculous price of £1175 shipped to your dealer. And still open to a trade as previously discussed.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived