near alphamount

flyingfisherman

Well, looking for some reviews about the above product. For those who dont know, its a one piece rail, mounts and rings, looks very sexy. Ive emailed the guy who was fast to reply but not really that helpful. Im trying to find out if theres a specific one for a L/A Sako 75 (IV) and also if you can get them with 20 MOA elevation built in..?

Any info is much appreciated

Well, looking for some reviews about the above product. For those who dont know, its a one piece rail, mounts and rings, looks very sexy. Ive emailed the guy who was fast to reply but not really that helpful. Im trying to find out if theres a specific one for a L/A Sako 75 (IV) and also if you can get them with 20 MOA elevation built in..?

Any info is much appreciated

I have one on a Tikka 595, and one (prototype for a Tikka T3) on my Tikka 695, delighted with both of them, elegant and rock solid IME. Richard Near is a great guy to deal with, and went to a lot of trouble to make me what I wanted, although I am sure he didnt make a lot of money out of the deal by the time they were completed. I have 0 elevation on them, but I feel sure that 20 degree wouldnt be a problem.

I guess you have looked at his website already. http://www.nearmfg.com/

Best of luck with your project.

Archived