Scope covers

Dan534

Anyon know or recommend where I can get a good DURABLE scope cover for a PM2? Ive broken 2 of the flip up type butler creek type in the last month alone, they are not good for field use.

Cheers.

Anyon know or recommend where I can get a good DURABLE scope cover for a PM2? Ive broken 2 of the flip up type butler creek type in the last month alone, they are not good for field use.

Cheers.

Unfortunately Butler Creek moved production from the USA to the Phillipines and their quality went with it :rolleyes:

The only real quality covers I've seen about at the minute is the new Swarovski SLP's that screw into the objective like a sunshade but I should imagine it'd be too much to ask for them to be a universal fit :unsure:

BC's have been rubbish for a couple of years now ... if only I hadn't lost my big one :wacko:

I did buy an Accucover a year ago and because it's well made and durable I asked if he (Nick Matthews?) was doing Objective covers in view of the rubbish BC's.. These were under development but I've heard nothing since.....

atb

Fizz

Archived