Left the Range

Ratwhiskers

It is with great regret that I am the barer of sad news.

And must announce the passing today of Mr David Latimer who was a good friend of HWH, myself and others on this forum.

David was, amongst other things a dedicated Fox chopper and his talents will be sorely missed.

My most sincere condolances to his family

We are diminished.

And must announce the passing today of Mr David Latimer who was a good friend of HWH, myself and others on this forum.

David was, amongst other things a dedicated Fox chopper and his talents will be sorely missed.

We are diminished.

best wishes to the family ATB LEE WATSON

We are diminished.

David was the proud recipient of the help for heroes rifle that we raffled last year. . A quiet and modest man possed of very great integrety.The times we enjoyed Davids company were memorable as he gave off a genuine warmth and enthusiasm for life and shooting sports. David was at our open day and as always it was a real pleasure to be able to enjoy his company. Our deepest and most heartfelt condolences to his family for their loss

yours respectfully Mike Norris Brock and Norris Custom Rifles

Archived