Food for Thought re our 'National Values'

DaveT

The Chairman of my rifle club posted this... worth passing on..... says something is badly wrong about prevailing 'values' in this country in my view. Hope I managed to load the pics correctly but the text says it all anyway!

Please pass this on to as many people as you can.

Its about time these disgusting “So Called” Sports people where brought to book.

No apologies for sending this.

If you agree, send it to everyone in your Contacts list.

Wayne Rooney has just negotiated a £30 000 PER WEEK rise on top of his already grotesquely enormous contract.

I think they should donate all their England World Cup appearance money + a min of 1 month's money to Help for Heroes

Two planes landed in England the other day :

One carried a group of grotesquely over paid, immature, under achieving football players, who complained they were tired and missed their families after two weeks in five star accommodation.

The other carried the coffins of 7 fallen soldiers who had spent months away from loved ones living in tents in a war zone, they couldn't complain.

post-10863-0-53498800-1342607067_thumb.png

These soldiers earn £15k to £30k a year not a day.

If you believe that the England team should donate two weeks' wages to Help the Heroes then please forward this on.

I've spread the word...

Good man!

I don't watch football, apart from the world and euro cups. I dont know who plays for which team. And that is exactly for the obscenity that is their salaries, which are paid for pitiful on the pitch performances and deplorable off the pitch behaviour.

Whilst the proposed idea is comment able, it may be more successful to suggest those amongst us who follow football, don't go one Sunday and give the money to HFH as well, or, even better, not pay Mr Murdoch, the hyper inflated salary of the wind-kicking moron, or the sponsors by not buying a season ticket and give half the money of it and the sky sports subscription to HFH. It's about time sOmeone stood up and showed football (professional that is) for the shambles that it is

Best wishes

Finman

I don't watch football, apart from the world and euro cups. I dont know who plays for which team. And that is exactly for the obscenity that is their salaries, which are paid for pitiful on the pitch performances and deplorable off the pitch behaviour.

Whilst the proposed idea is comment able, it may be more successful to suggest those amongst us who follow football, don't go one Sunday and give the money to HFH as well, or, even better, not pay Mr Murdoch, the hyper inflated salary of the wind-kicking moron, or the sponsors by not buying a season ticket and give half the money of it and the sky sports subscription to HFH. It's about time sOmeone stood up and showed football (professional that is) for the shambles that it is

Best wishes

Finman

Wot he said!!..............

My club chair's posted it up, and I know it's all over Farcebook.

Archived