UKBRA 100 Yard Benchrest - 30th June 2012

mole-e30

Just a quick write up about the 100 yard benchrest comp at Diggle on Saturday.

It was nice to see 6 UKV shooters taking part. ----- Maybe the forum strap line should be...........

V-Bulls, Varminting and Very Small Groups :lol:

The weather wasnt pleasant, a monsoon, hailstones and a horrible wind, but then thats Diggle for you.

It wasnt a day for any record winning groups, but it certainly did challenge everyone's wind reading skill.

It was really nice to see 5 people taking part in the new Sporter class, also Gary S and Lambsey mixing it up with the Benchrest lot and giving some of us a real good run for our money.

Big mention to Foxing2Night for an amazing 0.18" group that earnt him a small group patch with his AI...... Well done Darrell

I have attached the full results for all to have a look at.

For all those that have been thinking about having a go, please come along, bring any gear you have and you will be made welcome.

Next shoot is on Saturday 28th July at Diggle Ranges, if you fancy coming, we start at 10am and you will need about 50 rounds and a good sense of humour :rolleyes:

And if you fancy it stay overnight and shoot 1000 yards on the Sunday.

See you all soon

Bruce

DONT GO -IT WILL DO YOUR HEAD IN!!!!!! :angry:

only joking or am i? it certainly did my box in on saturday i thought i had got my flag reading skills up a level or two until my groups started getting worse by the match if you scored points for getting 3in a nice hole and the other 2 in another

i would be a world champ!

well done to all those that competed and as BRUCE mentioned to DARREL for a really small group well done to garys shooting a .22br to win the sporter group.well done to LAMBSEY for mixing my ammo up ;)and the laugh we had with my fox pro outside the shed thats another story.

thanks to BRUCE doing all the serious stuff and organising.

so come on you budding shooters get along to diggle and see what your kit will really do.

Gary,

Looks like you will need to buy some flags mate :P

You know your hooked when you utter the words.......... I looked at the flags and .....

Glad you enjoyed it mate.

Cheers

Bruce

DONT GO -IT WILL DO YOUR HEAD IN!!!!!! :angry:

only joking or am i? it certainly did my box in on saturday i thought i had got my flag reading skills up a level or two until my groups started getting worse by the match if you scored points for getting 3in a nice hole and the other 2 in another

i would be a world champ!

well done to all those that competed and as BRUCE mentioned to DARREL for a really small group well done to garys shooting a .22br to win the sporter group.well done to LAMBSEY for mixing my ammo up ;)and the laugh we had with my fox pro outside the shed thats another story.

thanks to BRUCE doing all the serious stuff and organising.

so come on you budding shooters get along to diggle and see what your kit will really do.

well done to LAMBSEY for mixing my ammo up ;)

How else did you think I got 2nd!! :wub:

Dont tell Darryl!!! :lol: :lol: Thats how he shot that small group!!!! :lol: :lol:

Thanks to Bruce for setting it all up.

come along and enjoy the fun. :D

Archived