Would i get zero?

matchking

just be weary thou that some actions are different in height mine is on a sako 75

Would you be able to get a 200 yard zero with a 12-42x56 nightforce NF with a 20 moa rail? The rifle is a 6.5x47.

Cheers sean

sean iv done the same as you i put a davison 20moa rail on my 6x47 took it to zero in. i wound the elevation down to zero and needed 4clicks -1/2moa to get me on paper at 100yds scope is a nf 42-56 br model.you should be fine.

just be weary thou that some actions are different in height mine is on a sako 75

The action will be a stolle f class with a built in 20 moa rail. Not worried about 100 yard zero but would like 200 yards.

Thanks Sean

The action will be a stolle f class with a built in 20 moa rail. Not worried about 100 yard zero but would like 200 yards.

Thanks Sean

sean-mines also a stolle, with 107gn smk,s i need 3/4 moa from 100 yds to get me on at 200yds so from a dead bottom elevation i needed 1 1/4 moa or 10 clicks to get zero at 200yds.as spud says differant actions ,scope heights give variable results.

Hi Sean I have a 12-42 Night Force on my Panda with a 20 MOA rail and it zeros fine at 100 yards.

To be honest ive never encountered any problem zeroing my 20 MOA panda at 100 yards.

Cheers

Dave

Hi Sean I have a 12-42 Night Force on my Panda with a 20 MOA rail and it zeros fine at 100 yards.

To be honest ive never encountered any problem zeroing my 20 MOA panda at 100 yards.

Cheers

Dave

Dave what ret do you recommend for the nightforce for 1000 yard stuff?

Cheers Sean

Dave what ret do you recommend for the nightforce for 1000 yard stuff?

Cheers Sean

Hi Sean I have always used the NP-2dd it's good for targets and also excellent for varminting.

The other plus it seem to be the most popular ret so is also the most sail able 2nd hand so retains its value.

Cheers

Dave.

Hi Sean I have always used the NP-2dd it's good for targets and also excellent for varminting.

The other plus it seem to be the most popular ret so is also the most sail able 2nd hand so retains its value.

Cheers

Dave.

Cheers Dave speak soon.

Atb Sean

Archived