Barrel For Remington 1100

Hi lads i'm looking for a Remington 1100 barrel. I have a fac 5 shot that i had off my old man but the barrel is in a bit of a sorry state. It still shoots but looks ruff. Has anyone got one for sale or know of anyone who's got one. 1100

and 1187 models are different so must be a 1100 one with a 2 3/4 inch chamber which is needed, Fixed choke of 1/2 or more or a multi choke if poss. Also has anyone got a mag extension for a 1100 for the same.

Jim

Thanks for that baldie , I'll give him a try mate.

Jim

• 2 weeks later...

Any luck Jim? I had a mate ring me today after a 26" barrel for his.

Cheers

Fizz

B)

No not as yet Fizz , been busy so will get round to it at some point mate. They are rare as rocking horse s£$"* in good condition and if people have them they are usually rusty and in poor condition like mine <_< but will keep trying. I see on Midway UK they sell them but baldie said to try Steve at Shield shooting centre first.

Jim

No not as yet Fizz , been busy so will get round to it at some point mate. They are rare as rocking horse s£$"* in good condition and if people have them they are usually rusty and in poor condition like mine <_< but will keep trying. I see on Midway UK they sell them but baldie said to try Steve at Shield shooting centre first.

Jim

Cheers Jim,

atb

Fizz

B)

Archived