SRS

mo3

HI Guys

Had a trip to the 'Bog'/Minsterley Ranges yesterday, just thought let you see a quick snip of my new .338Lap SRS this was my first proper test following the purchase was megga pleased with the results. Still picture to follow of 3 shot group. This rifle definatley does what it says on the tin. Tried a couple of different bullet weights 285g factory 4 shots 1 hole shot by a friend of mine 'Rols' also 300g SMK home load pic to follow.

Hope you enjoy the short video, all new to me this camera and computer technology (know my way round the guns better) hope video and pic comes out ok as this is all new to me if problem assistance would be appreciated, and to mods if this is not under correct section please move to appropriate place.

Very best regards

MO3

:lol: :lol: :lol:

DSC_0012.jpg

Just to add, I shot a four round group with This rifle with S&B factory and it was literally one hole in every sense of the word. Lovely rifle, surprisingly comfortable to shoot left handed and stunningly accurate.

PS Smithy keep taking the ugly pills, they are working really well!!!

Rols

• 4 weeks later...

any groups at longer distances MO3?

Thanks for the great comments guys.

If we can be of any help. Just holler/

I am getting itchy fingers at the moment waiting on the .375 Cheytacs landing....cant wait.

Ewen

Archived