custom 22-250

Managed to finally get to the range to test me new custom build rifle biuilt for me by neil mcillup.

The rifle is 22-250 has a 26 inch fluted pacnor varmint barrel with a 1-12 twist.

Has one of the last rg rifles custom multi shot actions. very shinny to go with the barrel

Has one of edis e-tac stocks that is just feels great to handle and the weight saving makes the rifle far lighter than using a mcmillan stock and feels better to handle also,stock fitted with flush cups by edi also.

The bottom metal is rem 700 s/a aics that i supply ,with a aics 5 shot mag.

Loaded up some lapua brass with rl15 powder 35 gr, federal primers, and 55 gr vmax shot hole on hole at 100 yard with no problem what so ever.

Also shot 53 gr vmax well.

Will also have one of colins custom mods should be ready this week fluted to go with the barrell

The gun just really looks great and as always neil has built another outstanding gun with attention to detail.

Thanks also to edi for the e-tac stock as this really makes the gun, weighing in at 1100 grm.

When the weather drys up will try and get it out and take a picture that will do it justice.

atb mark....

• 11 months later...
Managed to finally get to the range to test me new custom build rifle biuilt for me by neil mcillup.

The rifle is 22-250 has a 26 inch fluted pacnor varmint barrel with a 1-12 twist.

Has one of the last rg rifles custom multi shot actions. very shinny to go with the barrel

Has one of edis e-tac stocks that is just feels great to handle and the weight saving makes the rifle far lighter than using a mcmillan stock and feels better to handle also,stock fitted with flush cups by edi also.

The bottom metal is rem 700 s/a aics that i supply ,with a aics 5 shot mag.

Loaded up some lapua brass with rl15 powder 35 gr, federal primers, and 55 gr vmax shot hole on hole at 100 yard with no problem what so ever.

Also shot 53 gr vmax well.

Will also have one of colins custom mods should be ready this week fluted to go with the barrell

The gun just really looks great and as always neil has built another outstanding gun with attention to detail.

Thanks also to edi for the e-tac stock as this really makes the gun, weighing in at 1100 grm.

When the weather drys up will try and get it out and take a picture that will do it justice.

atb mark....

go with sako and its job done

• 2 weeks later...

Archived