pvs14

bouncer

Speaking of filter's the ones i have just tried never worked :mad: gonna now move upto 900nm

Bouncer - where are you based? id happily give you a demo of my PVS 14 both woiht a x3 spotter and also scope moun ted. Seriously good bit of kit and yes ypou need IR when scope mounted and its also good to have it on for spotting for eye shine adn also very dark nights.

I can also vouch for Camos integrity realating to all things NV...Very helpful to me in the past and a good bloke too.

Bouncer - where are you based? id happily give you a demo of my PVS 14 both woiht a x3 spotter and also scope moun ted. Seriously good bit of kit and yes ypou need IR when scope mounted and its also good to have it on for spotting for eye shine adn also very dark nights.

I can also vouch for Camos integrity realating to all things NV...Very helpful to me in the past and a good bloke too.

thanks for the offer buddy but i went to sako the other night great fella and a very helpful man.yes i have spoke to camo and he is a very helpful man as well,like you say he knows his stuff.

Archived