hi guys ive been shooting rifles for nearly 25years. mainly fox shooting,15 years ago i got told to use ppcs, so i got a 6mm and a 22, so for the last 15 years i got obsessed with accuracey,ive never had chance to do bench rest but i will ave to try it 1 day.all i want to know is what kind off groups do you guys get on average when you shoot say 300 yards and 600 and even a 1000. if i do a thumb nail at 200 ime very happy.obviously my ppcs are not up to much above 300 for serious accuracey.cheers guys.....

hi guys ive been shooting rifles for nearly 25years. mainly fox shooting,15 years ago i got told to use ppcs, so i got a 6mm and a 22, so for the last 15 years i got obsessed with accuracey,ive never had chance to do bench rest but i will ave to try it 1 day.all i want to know is what kind off groups do you guys get on average when you shoot say 300 yards and 600 and even a 1000. if i do a thumb nail at 200 ime very happy.obviously my ppcs are not up to much above 300 for serious accuracey.cheers guys.....

Hi Simon,

At the UKBRA's 100 yard benchrest shoot at Diggle last Saturday the winner shot a best 5-shot group of 0.107 inches (with a 6PPC) and her winning agg. (av. of five, 5-shot groups) was 0.2178 inches.

The day after, at 1000 yds the best group was 4.173 inches and an agg. of 8.124 inches (6.5-284).

At 600 yards, the winning group will be around two-inches and the agg. around three inches.

Please come and shoot with us - e-mail me on vinceb@6ppc.fsnet.co.uk for more details.

Cheers

Vince

Hi Simon,

At the UKBRA's 100 yard benchrest shoot at Diggle last Saturday the winner shot a best 5-shot group of 0.107 inches (with a 6PPC) and her winning agg. (av. of five, 5-shot groups) was 0.2178 inches.

The day after, at 1000 yds the best group was 4.173 inches and an agg. of 8.124 inches (6.5-284).

At 600 yards, the winning group will be around two-inches and the agg. around three inches.

Please come and shoot with us - e-mail me on vinceb@6ppc.fsnet.co.uk for more details.

Cheers

Vince

cheers pal thanks for replying, i will ave to take you up on that one day.thats some serious shooting with groups that size at them distances.

Archived