MY 6.5X47 BUILD

just finished putting this one together D.C.R single shot action extended tenion thread,small firing pin hole,hand lapped raceways,custom ejection port longer and reduced top,D.C.R 20moa extended railbartlein 32inch f-class 5r rifling s/s barrel,,11 deg target crowncustom made a-3/5 style stock with carbon reinforcement,extended (3inch)fore-end fully titanium bedded action and fore-end railjewel br triggerthird eye uni-mountS&B pm11 double turn 12-50x56 sport fine

just finished putting this one together D.C.R single shot action extended tenion thread,small firing pin hole,hand lapped raceways,custom ejection port longer and reduced top,D.C.R 20moa extended railbartlein 32inch f-class 5r rifling s/s barrel,,11 deg target crowncustom made a-3/5 style stock with carbon reinforcement,extended (3inch)fore-end fully titanium bedded action and fore-end railjewel br triggerthird eye uni-mountS&B pm11 double turn 12-50x56 sport fine

how did you find the S&B 12-50? is yours the metric or MOA one?

What do you think of the Devcon titianium putty over the aluminium or steel filled? Does it make much of a difference? I ask because I have looked at it but not tried it yet.

to be honest mate i dont think it makes to much difference between that and the steel,i use the titanium in the workshop already( also a precision enginneer)but do find the alloy putty a lot simpler to use as it is more viscous and forms a better mould of whats being placed on to it

Lovely rifle. Any idea what she weighs?

The problem with bedding is that a customer judges bedding by the shine off the bedding surface.

Shiny = good. The higher the content of filling materials the less shine one will have. Higher filler content

has higher stiffness values and is mostly stronger under compression. I prefer to blend my own bedding materials

which have less shine. I have a material that will make beddings look like some of the american beddings one often

comes across on forums but it won't have the properties.

edi

Archived