Need Bottom metal for AE mag 300WM / 338LM

ejg223

Do you mean AICS 338 and 300wmag magazines ?

If so, yes, i have them.

I,m not familiar with AE mags, are they different ?

Do you mean AICS 338 and 300wmag magazines ?

If so, yes, i have them.

I,m not familiar with AE mags, are they different ?

I'm a bit confused with the long action mags. The 308 mags come in AE, AICS and AW config.

DSCN2284.jpg

I am not sure what the narrow mags in 300wm etc. are called?

Maybe they are AICS!

Reason is, I have a customer on the continet who has several "single row" 300 & 338 wm AI mags

and wants bottom metals.

edi

The AICS .300WM and .338 LM are single stack mags and there are DBM's available for the Rem 700 LA's. Note that the .338LM will have to be the non CIP in order to fit the same DBM as the .300WM (91.5mm COAL instead of the CIP 93.5mm). Let me know if you need photo's or dims.

Its already been , answered , BUT any way , their are are 3 versions of the AI AE rifle , this action is 308 cal based rounds ONLY ,

AE MKI , uses a 5rd , single stack , single feed mag , ONLY able to be used in this rifle no other .

AE MKII & AE MKIII , use the 5 & 10rd mags made for the Rem700 AICS system , and are double stack , single feed mags ( 308 based rds ) .

The 300WM & 338LM mags are for the AI AWM rifles , but are also used in the AICS Rem700 stock systems , and are single stack , single feed mags .

They also make a 2mm longer 338LM mag ( called 338LM CIP ) , made for the Surgeon XL AICS stock , and the Newer Rem700 AICS 338LM stocks .

All very confusing .

Later Chris

Archived