Sako optilock issue

i ve just had a sako 75 rebarrelled with a larde diameter profiled barrel, on top is a larger long range scope. The issue i am having is i can t get the scope to fit properly as its grazing the barrel by literally sod all but grazing it all the same.

the optilocks are excatly 17.3mm from the bottom of the ring to the top of the base ( where it touches the action) these i believe are high, does anybody have any extra high they would sell or swap please or is there another way round it.

8ef22588.jpg

yep been confirmed i need a set of large

Hi Spud, I have a set of 30mm optilocks in as new condition, the measurement is 21.3mm. If you want to buy or swap they are yours. Simon

Hi Spud, I have a set of 30mm optilocks in as new condition, the measurement is 21.3mm. If you want to buy or swap they are yours. Simon

pm inbound

SPUD-get the angle grinder on the barrel! :blink:

off topic-shot those cases you annealed for me[6-284]at diggle today in the 300 f/open shot really well the cases are spot on the correct neck tension is back-thanks very much.cant reccommend your services highly enough.

Thanks Gary if i get the angle griner and run it up on the top side of the barrel i should be able to create a flat spot nicely. thanks for the comments about the cases. If you have any more send them down when you like, as we agreed then ill get them back to you for when im up at diggle in three weeks.

Archived