Hi Guys ,

Just got my Vectronix PLRF05 , and will give a quick run down , initially , I was against this , as the spec sheet did not look that flash , BUT its better than the spec sheet in the flesh .

So I brought one , its fits in between top end civie units & Full Mil units , and in this spot its the only game in town , so at the moment it appears the best bang for the buck .

Specs are 20-2400m , 90% or greater at 30k vis at 1.8k on a std Nato tgt .

Beam is 0.4x2.4 .

Reads in feet , yards or metres .

Weighs 500g , and has a tripod mount .

Hand held of a fencepost got 2252m , in bright sunlight .

Here;s some pics , excuse the crap photos of the reticle etc , its hard holding the Laser with one hand and a camera in the other .

Price is 1.8k USD , and as its a civie unit , does not come under ITAR rules , so they can ship straight out of the US to anywhere , and you can have it in a few days .

Takes 2x CR123 batteries , last approx 7000 firings , battery cover thas stainless steel threads , so should last etc , build seems very good quality .

DSC06735.jpg

DSC06736.jpg

DSC06749.jpg

DSC06750.jpg

Hi Guys ,

Just got my Vectronix PLRF05 , and will give a quick run down , initially , I was against this , as the spec sheet did not look that flash , BUT its better than the spec sheet in the flesh .

So I brought one , its fits in between top end civie units & Full Mil units , and in this spot its the only game in town , so at the moment it appears the best bang for the buck .

Specs are 20-2400m , 90% or greater at 30k vis at 1.8k on a std Nato tgt .

Beam is 0.4x2.4 .

Reads in feet , yards or metres .

Weighs 500g , and has a tripod mount .

Hand held of a fencepost got 2252m , in bright sunlight .

Here;s some pics , excuse the crap photos of the reticle etc , its hard holding the Laser with one hand and a camera in the other .

Price is 1.8k USD , and as its a civie unit , does not come under ITAR rules , so they can ship straight out of the US to anywhere , and you can have it in a few days .

Takes 2x CR123 batteries , last approx 7000 firings , battery cover thas stainless steel threads , so should last etc , build seems very good quality .

DSC06735.jpg

DSC06736.jpg

DSC06749.jpg

DSC06750.jpg

very nice indeed,might be tempted to purchase one

• 3 months later...

Hi Guys ,

Just sent a PM to Jimmer about the supplier in the USA , I am not very familar with the private notafications on this board , so IF I have not read or left someone one out , can you send me another note , not intentional .

So If any one needs this US supplier , and I have not responded , just post it in this thread , and I will see IT .

Cheers Chris

Hi Guys ,

Just sent a PM to Jimmer about the supplier in the USA , I am not very familar with the private notafications on this board , so IF I have not read or left someone one out , can you send me another note , not intentional .

So If any one needs this US supplier , and I have not responded , just post it in this thread , and I will see IT .

Cheers Chris

Chris

Very interested mate could you send me the details of the supplier?

Archived