Scope recommendations

floyd

Hi guys, I am currently using a Z6i 2.5-15x56 BT on my 308, mainly used for stalking, but woul dlike to try some longer range shooting/target maybe even some informal comps etc.

Is my scope suitable even with the BT I dont have an adjustable windage turret, so would I be better off going with something different. I would still need the low light capability as I would like to use one scope for all if possible.

Hi guys, I am currently using a Z6i 2.5-15x56 BT on my 308, mainly used for stalking, but woul dlike to try some longer range shooting/target maybe even some informal comps etc.

Is my scope suitable even with the BT I dont have an adjustable windage turret, so would I be better off going with something different. I would still need the low light capability as I would like to use one scope for all if possible.

Floyd,

The Swarovski is an awesome scope, but I'd say that to get into long range precision without frustration you'll need something with a finer reticle and adjustable parallax - as well as adjustable windage. If you're already in Swarovski territory, the only things you'll be happy with will be the S&B PM2 range or the Zeiss scopes of that type such as the 6-24x56 victory.

Archived