HPS 174gr 303 Ammo at Bisley

brown dog

At Bisley on Tue.

Grateful if anyone could point me with certainty at who'll have HPS's 303 174gr ammo in stock up there :)

Hi Matt,

The Lord Roberts Centre (NSRA) keep some HPS ammo in stock, might be worth a call. I might be stalking near Bisley on Tuesday morning, fancy meeting for lunch?

Cheers

Alan

Hi Matt,

The Lord Roberts Centre (NSRA) keep some HPS ammo in stock, might be worth a call. I might be stalking near Bisley on Tuesday morning, fancy meeting for lunch?

Cheers

Alan

Yup, great.

Only up for the morning. RV 10 mins after the lunch siren? Location (by PM!)?

Matt, how did the 4T shoot with the Privi?

Mick, bought 50rds of HPS 174gr -ammo was in a shocking state; think it must have been salvage from a wreck dive :rolleyes: won't be buying anymore HPS 303. Then Alan (gunsgobang) turned up with boxes of joyously shiny sellier bellot 180gr. Seemed to shoot well; but the trigger is something to master - and it's like aiming with a thumb up inside a toilet roll tube! :lol: I'll post some pics in a minute -definitely want to get good with this rifle, it's a brilliant 'new challenge' :)

Mick, bought 50rds of HPS 174gr -ammo was in a shocking state; think it must have been salvage from a wreck dive :rolleyes: won't be buying anymore HPS 303. Then Alan (gunsgobang) turned up with boxes of joyously shiny sellier bellot 180gr. Seemed to shoot well; but the trigger is something to master - and it's like aiming with a thumb up inside a toilet roll tube! :lol: I'll post some pics in a minute -definitely want to get good with this rifle, it's a brilliant 'new challenge' :)

http://ukvarminting.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13346

Archived