FREE POWDER!!!

Gunsgobang88

Hi All,

Mike Pearson of Westlander has given me some Lovex S065, a high density single base tubular propellant. It has a similar burn rate to Varget, IMR4320 and Vectan SP7 and falls between N135 & N140. Lovex is the brand name of Explosia whose powders were formerly sold in the UK under the Accurate label. The Lovex 2011 load data lists loads using this powder in cartridges from .243 Win. to .338 Lap. Mag. by way of 6.5x55, .308 Win., .30-06, .300 Win. Mag. etc. I am looking for someone in the Surrey, Sussex, South London or Bisley area to give the powder a through testing. Ideally in a precision rifle of known performance and with access to a chronograph. If anyone is interested please 'phone or PM me,

ATB

Alan

Hi All,

Mike Pearson of Westlander has given me some Lovex S065, a high density single base tubular propellant. It has a similar burn rate to Varget, IMR4320 and Vectan SP7 and falls between N135 & N140. Lovex is the brand name of Explosia whose powders were formerly sold in the UK under the Accurate label. The Lovex 2011 load data lists loads using this powder in cartridges from .243 Win. to .338 Lap. Mag. by way of 6.5x55, .308 Win., .30-06, .300 Win. Mag. etc. I am looking for someone in the Surrey, Sussex, South London or Bisley area to give the powder a through testing. Ideally in a precision rifle of known performance and with access to a chronograph. If anyone is interested please 'phone or PM me,

ATB

Alan

Hi Alan if you are still looking for Guinea pigs I would give it a go in 7mm08 and 243 Ai

Archived