neck sizing and brass weight

i dont know what to tell you about that, but i would change to re-10x its seems to come out at better performance, case fill and amount brunt.

do you know anyone near you who has some different powders you could try?

yep my top shelf got 10x 4895 benchmark varget bought the lot rl15 came out tops still shoots ok but slower and with a bit less accuracy still 10 shots on a 2p at 100 but thats about .75 as opposed to .30-50

yep my top shelf got 10x 4895 benchmark varget bought the lot rl15 came out tops still shoots ok but slower and with a bit less accuracy still 10 shots on a 2p at 100 but thats about .75 as opposed to .30-50

try around 23.7grs of re 10x = 3500 and should be a accurate load with in .1 .2 grains up or down....

coal 2.260 case trim to 1.840

tony

try around 23.7grs of re 10x = 3500 and should be a accurate load with in .1 .2 grains up or down....

coal 2.260 case trim to 1.840

tony

in a 1 in 11 twist mind? will try it.that quick load program is it very good ? what does it do?

thanks for your help tony

in a 1 in 11 twist mind? will try it.that quick load program is it very good ? what does it do?

thanks for your help tony

1:11 should not really make that much difference.

basiclly you put all your cartridge details in including vol of water,to fill the case, seating depth, o.a.l bullet weight, every thing really

and input what powder, it calculates pressure, fps, burn rate, case fill, alsorts, it just gives you an idea and helps with what powder to use, but you still need a chrono, so you can match your data and burn rates...

tony

Archived