anti mirage cover

Hi all im after a anti mirage cover for my suppressor.

Can enyone point me in the right direction or give advice on what works well on there rifle.

Thanks Simon

Can enyone point me in the right direction or give advice on what works well on there rifle.

Thanks Simon

TAB Gear covers work well, I have one on my .260. They are available in the UK from at least one supplier and are site sponsors.

Thanks Simon

Hi Simon,

What suppressor do you have ?

Both I and Dan534 have Jet Z Compacts with TAB covers fitted and they work very well.

However mirage always comes after a while.

Regards

Rob

Thanks for the replays. I have a BR suppressor. I just want somthing to cut some of the mirage out as after a group even if u let it cool for abit it soon warms up again.

thought i give a anti mirage cover a go and see how i get on.

ATB Simon

There is a guy on the BBS caled 'william'. He makes neoprene moderator covers. He will make one to your dimensions and wont rob you blind. I believe he was about a tenner but dont quote me! He has many satisfied customers to back up his product.

He has a web site. If I can remember it I will post a link

Mark

The TAB gear ones have a built in thermal shield. They are the best available. I use one on a brugger and Thomet steel mod on a .260, and nothing comes through it. Take the shield off, and you cant touch the mod.

Archived