Action shotgun at Diggle

Chris

Yep, you will have a great day.

Take plenty of slug...its all you will be shooting. If i remember right you need at least 50 rounds. There is usually a mixture of steels, clays [fixed, not moving ] and figure 11,s etc , making for a very varied days shooting. I would be there myself, only i,m booked into a level three match at Harlow the same day.

Enjoy :)

Yep, you will have a great day.

Take plenty of slug...its all you will be shooting. If i remember right you need at least 50 rounds. There is usually a mixture of steels, clays [fixed, not moving ] and figure 11,s etc , making for a very varied days shooting. I would be there myself, only i,m booked into a level three match at Harlow the same day.

Enjoy :)

Glad I posted ! I was going to turn up with a load off bird shot, will get some slug next week

last one i went there was birdshot stages as well with movement between 2 points as well as the initial slug stages so i would take both, not sure what is planed for this one as i'm not a member up there but i know it was very enjoyable with lots of people attending, the impression left was it was the first of better things to come

they have recently been fuly affiliated to the UKPSA so it may be bigger and better than last time :rolleyes:

Yes there may well be buddy. This however is an action shotgun day, which usually involves mainly target shooting with slug at static targets. There may well be a couple of birdshot stages, but it will be predominantly slug.

It wont be a practical type event.

Yes there may well be buddy. This however is an action shotgun day, which usually involves mainly target shooting with slug at static targets. There may well be a couple of birdshot stages, but it will be predominantly slug.

It wont be a practical type event.

I can't seem to get slug local so will just turn up with birdshot and cash and see if anybody will sell some. Even if I don't get to shoot I'll get an idea for next time

Just had a rough idea of the COF for tommorrow [i,m coming now ] You will need a couple of boxes of birdshot and about 15 slug. :)

No one will be left shabby for want of ammo. ;)

Just had a rough idea of the COF for tommorrow [i,m coming now ] You will need a couple of boxes of birdshot and about 15 slug. :)

No one will be left shabby for want of ammo. ;)

looks like it will be even more action than the last one if you're helping to set it up, looking forward to a good day

I can't seem to get slug local so will just turn up with birdshot and cash and see if anybody will sell some. Even if I don't get to shoot I'll get an idea for next time

i bought 50 slug so will have spare if we only need 15 and i know the chaps who are also coming from my club will hae plenty

Michael over at the Rossendale club has offered to put togther a day for us northern chasp if anyone fancies not having to wait until next year for another day, he rekons about 8 stages for the day :D he shoots a lot on the UKPSA circuit so knows his stuff and they have put on good days in the past i understand

if anyone is interested let me know and i will go back to him with rough numbers who want to attend, it is not far down the m62

Mick and Co always put a good day on. We usually try and get over to them. The quarry they run in is superb, with purpose built PSG bays and a vast array of ingenius targetry. Well worth a visit...and great people to spend a day with.

Michael over at the Rossendale club has offered to put togther a day for us northern chasp if anyone fancies not having to wait until next year for another day, he rekons about 8 stages for the day :D he shoots a lot on the UKPSA circuit so knows his stuff and they have put on good days in the past i understand

if anyone is interested let me know and i will go back to him with rough numbers who want to attend, it is not far down the m62

I'd be on for some PSG, what are the details ?

Kind Regards

Rob

thats great chaps several names already, i'll get back in touch with the man who can prganise it, not sure how much notice he will need are sundays generally ok with everyone

I would also like to attend the Nordic go faster bits arrived yesterday and am looking forward to giving them a go.

Cheers Chris

the comp is sorted for Sunday 27th November.

So far they are looking at 8 stages, probably in the region of 120 birdshot needed (Lead No 5 max, felt wad only please). This may well increase and it also includes the Texas Star and a partially covered star, so expect a few misses.

Time and light dependant we may run a couple of stages twice (though first time only for score!) and perhaps a man v man.

If you could give me an idea of how many might attend that would be a help as I need to get some clays sorted.

Hope you guys can make it.

let us know definates asap so i go back to the organiser

cheers

Regards

Archived