Detatchable magazine!

I must say firstly that i don`t know much about gunsmithing so forgive me if this is a bit of a silly question.

At the moment my fox rifle is a Remington LVSF in 204 which has a blind box magazine.

It would be a major benifit to me to actually have a detatchable magazine on this rifle for the shooting i do.

So here`s the question. What would be the most cost effective way to convert my rifle to a detatchable magazine if possible?

Any advice greatly appreciated!

Thanks Anthony. :)

I,m currently having another batch of these made, but with the company logo on the the underside [the raven ]

I also now have stocks of a floorplate system for the tikka T3 which accepts the AICS short action mags. Fitted one today, and you cannot feel the rounds feed, its that smooth. I,ve said for a long time that all the Tikka needed was a mag system, and then some world beating tactical guns could be built on them. Pics to follow when i get a minute.

I initially set up an account with alutec Ronny, but after seeing a couple of guns with them on that didn,t feed correctly, decided against pursuing them....plus they were silly money.

Archived