Who fancies a doughnut.

1967spud

very good and informative vid as always spud.I have learnt alot from your vids.

Are u going to post some picks or do some vids of your F class gun spud?

ATB Simon

google project shehane

i get my rifle tomoz i hope have at least 5 more hours of filming planned once i get it

i have heard throught the grape vine that the bolt knob on it is now a 2 peice type

Yep i have watched all the project shehane vids and almost all your other vids to.

Would be good to see the rifle. Will keep an eye out for the vids when u get the new rifle.

ATB Simon

ill have another chapter or two up next week

aslo now working on a for sale vid if it come off

Good vid Spud.. Thanks for taking the time to cover the subject! The only snag i see with the reamer being slightly oversized is that you would have to then change bushings and also if you have outside neck turned the brass as you say, you may have thin walls and also wouldnt it make the neck 'sloppy' in the chamber?

Is there any way around the oversize reamer? Couldnt you size them to an inside diameter of .264 with the K&M mandrel then use a .264 reamer? This way your only removing the do-nut? Or is it the fact your using fired brass with the oversize reamer and the reason it is oversized it to take into account the inside diameter after firing?

THANKS FOR THE QUESTION ffm

the reamer is deigned to work only on a fired neck not a sized neck it only reams the bit that is undersize for a fired neck so once you resize the neck after reaming its all back to your original dimnsions as long as you reuse the same size neck bushing of course

the reamer is deigned to work only on a fired neck not a sized neck it only reams the bit that is undersize for a fired neck so once you resize the neck after reaming its all back to your original dimnsions as long as you reuse the same size neck bushing of course
What about a tight neck chamber where the brass has less room to move? Some of the BR shooters are working with .001" clearance all round which means the brass cannot move so far. I wonder if that would make a slight difference?

Archived