Night vision meeting

camo304

All nv gear welcome,gen1 to gen3 and thermal it's so guys can see different set-ups and have a butchers before parting with there pennies, if you are bringing a rife leave the bolt at home. There with be list going i would think then people have a idea of what gear will be there, me i will be taking dedicated gen3 and mono gen3 with 3x lens.

Cheers Andy

• 2 weeks later...

Night vision meeting Saturday 26 of November. 5pm held at Aston park fisheries Pete runs these night vision meeting every year everybody's welcome. even if you don't own any night vision come and look thru other peoples units it with give you a very good idea what you want to buy if your thinking of getting yourself some night vision. Its better than buying something then finding out its not for you and you have wasted your money. cafe on sight and will be open there will be all types of units from gen 1 to gen3 digital camcorder addons you name it it will probably be there.

Thanks very much fro putting this on her, is it just turn up on the night or need to book in, the reason I ask is the missus is due 2 weeks prior and I may sneak out for a few hours but I will probably be decided on the day.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived