casebar

Good Morning.

Just a quick post as i am new here.

What a fantastic site this is.The info is just superb and some of the rifles make me druil.

I do a bit of vermin shooting at the moment,i would like to do the same at longer range.I think i might have to join a club in the near future to practice,although not having a job at the mo resricts what i can do,(gotta eat)haho.Until i find work i hope you don`t mind asking some questions when i need too?.All the best,

casebar

Welcome to the forum, lots of good people on here who are always willing to help.

Cheers

Andy

Welcome to the forum mate, ask any thing you like and i am sure there will be a quick response.

What calibres are you shooting and where abouts are you , as you never know , another member might be close to you and take you out for a a loooong range shot ot three.

Hi again,i live on the sea-side of the north york moors.I use a couple of 22lr`s, a tikka t3 s/s light in 223rem and a parker-hale 308win scout with a 20" barrel set in a laminated stock witch i really like, old i know and not in fashion,you never know i might rebarrel and restock it one of these days after i`ve had a play around with the t3,stock of my own design and a nice new barrel!.I also want to change the bottom metal and mag cos as good as it is i HATE bloody plastic mags.Rant over,thanks for reading-casebar

Archived