Mopping up a few Charlies.......

re'M'ington

Went out last thing for a trip round a few fields to mop up any cubs that have been overlooked lately,and had a couple as well as missing one when I clipped a thistle just in front of him.You wouldn't think that a thistle would make that much difference,but,it sure does and that has left me with a cub that will not be quite so easy to come to terms with,but hey ho I will have to get a bit sneaky to get him.Had a lamping mate with me that brought his .22 and he had 3 bunnies for my dogs as well,so not a bad night all told.

IMG_0666.jpg

IMG_13560001.jpg

YIS Martin

p.s. last weeks haul......

IMG_0657.jpg

Went out last thing for a trip round a few fields to mop up any cubs that have been overlooked lately,and had a couple as well as missing one when I clipped a thistle just in front of him.You wouldn't think that a thistle would make that much difference,but,it sure does and that has left me with a cub that will not be quite so easy to come to terms with,but hey ho I will have to get a bit sneaky to get him.Had a lamping mate with me that brought his .22 and he had 3 bunnies for my dogs as well,so not a bad night all told.

IMG_0666.jpg

IMG_13560001.jpg

YIS Martin

p.s. last weeks haul......

IMG_0657.jpg

Hope i do aswell tonight. Just been and checked small holding where another 8 chickens were done in last night and the new 204 needs christaning

Archived