FAC Renewal

Gandy

Just had my renew interview a few days ago and was not surprised to be asked a few more questions than previously given the events in Cumbria. These went down the line of, are you happy, do you get along with your family, do you have any ongoing tax investigations or money issues....

All went swimmingly and the FEO had bought my ticket with them but by the nature of the questioning they had clearly spoken to me referees in more detail than previously. Maybe i was in line for a bit more of a grilling as have had difficult personal circumstances that the FEO probed around?

i Guess it will be interesting to see how licensing move forward in the future.

Didnt get questions like that just wanted name and phone No of my employer that they didnt ask for last time but my renewal has been away three week now and still no cert just my permit that i was given when i had my interview so i can still hold my rifles and ammo dowside is i cant purchase ammo till i get my cert back

I've just put in my FAC/SGC/explosive cert and Euorpean Pass renewal - be interesting to see if D&C plod ask anything - I'll post if they do FYI

Terry

Archived