New Billet Aluminum Large Caliber Powder Funnel

CRT

Here is a quick look at my new 2 1/2" Billet Aluminum Powder Funnel. This funnel is geared toward the large capacity cartridges and has almost double the volume of the small caliber funnel. There are caliber specific adapters available from .22 up to .338 Changing calibers is as simply as threading off one caliber specific adapter and threading on another. Those are .308 cases in the picture.

2i0yk2o.jpg

Here is a quick look at my new 2 1/2" Billet Aluminum Powder Funnel. This funnel is geared toward the large capacity cartridges and has almost double the volume of the small caliber funnel. There are caliber specific adapters available from .22 up to .338 Changing calibers is as simply as threading off one caliber specific adapter and threading on another. Those are .308 cases in the picture.

Beautiful, lovely work. I'm just too cheap to spend 50 bucks on a powder funnel kit (small) or 30 bucks on a reloading tray - I use the blue plastic ammo holders from boxes of Samson 9mm hardball ammo that I've had 25 years (perfect fit for .223 size cases), and wooden blocks I make myself!

Have you got a UK distributor? Your products will be even more expensive in the UK, with fearsome shipping charges plus local taxes, but a niche quality dealer like Reloading Solutions of Kidlington, near Oxford, might handle your stuff.

Tony

As mentioned above Brian Fox does import and sell my products in the UK. I am not sure why he doesn't have the products listed on his site yet, I will inquire with him the next time i email. I am not sure of the pricing that he is offering, however you can call or email him for more information. For anyone that doesn't feel comfortable ordering from a distributor and prefers to order directly from my website that is an option as well. I have a very reasonable price for shipping internationally and you can get a price estimate on my website prior to ordering.

Brad

I wonder what his prices are like - can't see these listed on his site - and how many he sells.

Tony

As mentioned above Brian Fox does import and sell my products in the UK. I am not sure why he doesn't have the products listed on his site yet, I will inquire with him the next time i email. I am not sure of the pricing that he is offering, however you can call or email him for more information. For anyone that doesn't feel comfortable ordering from a distributor and prefers to order directly from my website that is an option as well. I have a very reasonable price for shipping internationally and you can get a price estimate on my website prior to ordering.

Brad

That statement is a bit unfair Brad

"For anyone that doesn't feel comfortable ordering from a distributor and prefers to order directly from my website that is an option as well."

Brian is one off the nicest sellers in the UK to deal with. As for not on his website, i think they will be in time.

Spud,

The statement was not intended to be unfair to Brian in any way. I agree with you that he is a very nice guy and easy to deal with. The reason that i posted the statement is due to a number of customers that have contacted me directly and expressed that they don't feel comfortable buying from a distributor and would prefer to deal directly with the manufacturer. I was simply letting everyone know that the option was available to them. My intention is to make sure that each and every customer is happy, if that means they feel more comfortable ordering directly then I am willing to allow them to do that. On the other side of it I have had many customers email me inquiring about products and i sent them on to Brian because i felt that he was better able to help them.

Regards,

Brad

That statement is a bit unfair Brad

"For anyone that doesn't feel comfortable ordering from a distributor and prefers to order directly from my website that is an option as well."

Brian is one off the nicest sellers in the UK to deal with. As for not on his website, i think they will be in time.

Archived