Air rifle sevice?

Millwall Paul

I know air rifles aren't really varminting rifles, but does anyone know where I can get an FAC Logun Gladi8tor serviced? I used my local gun shop last time and was distinctly unimpressed with the quality of their workmanship. I'd rather pay a premium price and get a good quality service than pay cheap pay twice. Any recomendations?

Cheers

Paul

Why not send it back to Jim Hogan Paul? He is about 4 miles from me, and the designer of the system. Sorry, i dont know his address, but its in Mexborough, south yorkshire.

Why not send it back to Jim Hogan Paul? He is about 4 miles from me, and the designer of the system. Sorry, i dont know his address, but its in Mexborough, south yorkshire.

Cheers for that Baldie, I know the company you're talking about. I think that's who i'll use, I was just looking to see if anyone could recommend a repair shop to me. The only problem I have with using them is getting the air rifle to them as I'm near heathrow and it's FAC so I've either got to drive it up there and drop it off and pick it up or find an RFD that can ship it for me and they seem to be a bit thin on the ground round by me.

I know air rifles aren't really varminting rifles, but does anyone know where I can get an FAC Logun Gladi8tor serviced? I used my local gun shop last time and was distinctly unimpressed with the quality of their workmanship. I'd rather pay a premium price and get a good quality service than pay cheap pay twice. Any recomendations?

Cheers

Paul

c,mon paul more vermin/pesky varmints have been shot with air guns than any other form of rifle i know before i was considered sane enough to hold a fac we went round in gangs shooting up the local rat/squrrel population.

good luck with your logun.

Archived