rifle stock cheek pad/ riser

hi guys

im thinking im maybe not as comfy as i could be on the rifle and feel that i need a wee bit of height on the stock cheek piece.....can anyone recommend a good quality cheek riser that wont slip about

?

not bothered bout it holding ammo or the like.....did see one years ago had a very fine gel pad on the top but no idea who made em....

cheers

sauer /paul

hi guys

im thinking im maybe not as comfy as i could be on the rifle and feel that i need a wee bit of height on the stock cheek piece.....can anyone recommend a good quality cheek riser that wont slip about

?

not bothered bout it holding ammo or the like.....did see one years ago had a very fine gel pad on the top but no idea who made em....

cheers

sauer /paul

Hi Paul,

I use a cheek piece / riser with gel pad, mine is the lace up type and got it from Reloading Solutions.

Andy

cheers for the reply Andy , sounds like what im after

all the best

sauer /paul

Hi Paul,

I use a cheek piece / riser with gel pad, mine is the lace up type and got it from Reloading Solutions.

Andy

cheers guys

my mate had one unused in left hand too!!! a hunters of england one with the angled pad on top just perfect!!! it does have the bullet loops but doubt ill use em.....

cheers again

sauer

Archived