Looking for a New 17HMR with Thumbhole stock

jonevo

I am looking for a new 17HMR with thumbhole stock,seen one advertised by sportsmens its the CZ 452 and comes complete with mod ,bag and nikko scope

I think it was advertised for around £449.Is this a good price or has anyone seen anything better/cheaper

Has anyone seen anything similar, on offer I am open to suggestions but realistically looking around the £500 budget mark for a combo

ie:gun,mod and scope or something similar

thanks

Jonevo

Guest Scotland_Rifles

I am looking for a new 17HMR with thumbhole stock,seen one advertised by sportsmens its the CZ 452 and comes complete with mod ,bag and nikko scope

I think it was advertised for around £449.Is this a good price or has anyone seen anything better/cheaper

Has anyone seen anything similar, on offer I am open to suggestions but realistically looking around the £500 budget mark for a combo

ie:gun,mod and scope or something similar

thanks

Jonevo

lets face it, you can't beat that price from sportsman, my local are selling a normal cz 17hmr naked for the same price just about.

go get it, and get the 16" varmint if you can.

bob.

Cheers Gary, like a kid at christmas, cant wait lol

I looked at this CZ thumbhole today in The Sportsman - very nice rifle indeed, sleek, well finished, compact, just right for belly-crawling through spring grass after bunnies...

Tony

Guest Scotland_Rifles

Agree with Bob,

Cz 17hmr is as good as it gets.

Garry

nice 1 dude.

go get them,

i loved mine and wish i never ever got the sako, nice but no better than the cz,

bob.

Archived