UK STOCK MAKERS

nell

I recently posted on here looking for a GOOD alternative to my AICS,trying to reduce some weight and bulk,iwas advised towards a Manners and there chassis system,i have Emailed Manners but as yet have no reply.....

Just reading on another site,regarding cost and pit falls involved in inporting from the US.

Question being is there a home made alternative??????

Nell

I recently posted on here looking for a GOOD alternative to my AICS,trying to reduce some weight and bulk,iwas advised towards a Manners and there chassis system,i have Emailed Manners but as yet have no reply.....

Just reading on another site,regarding cost and pit falls involved in inporting from the US.

Question being is there a home made alternative??????

Nell

Speak to PSE he makes some nice stocks at the right money or Danny at Staffs syn stocks he can make you a stock as light as you want with mag system .

We were advised yesterday, that the initial shipment of manners stocks which were ordered last JANUARY are sat in a cargo hold of a plane waiting for a clear runway in the UK.

This large batch of stocks has been beset with every damned problem going, mainly an exporter who decided to not answer e-mails or phone calls for months.

Several members here have stocks on order, in this order, and we thank you for your unlimited patience in what has been a very difficult situation. Not only where there the stocks, also 100 jewells, and 200 barrels. Over $35,000 worth of goods, all paid for 12 months ago.

We now have a new shipper, and the supply of these excellent stocks should be back to Tom,s normal delivery quotes.

We were advised yesterday, that the initial shipment of manners stocks which were ordered last JANUARY are sat in a cargo hold of a plane waiting for a clear runway in the UK.

This large batch of stocks has been beset with every damned problem going, mainly an exporter who decided to not answer e-mails or phone calls for months.

Several members here have stocks on order, in this order, and we thank you for your unlimited patience in what has been a very difficult situation. Not only where there the stocks, also 100 jewells, and 200 barrels. Over $35,000 worth of goods, all paid for 12 months ago.

We now have a new shipper, and the supply of these excellent stocks should be back to Tom,s normal delivery quotes.

Thats crap but atleast you get the gear at last years prices.

Dave

All paid for at a really that which promotes growth and vigour exchange rate Dave, compared to now. That brass would have made a lot more sat in our bank, rather than theirs. :lol:

There are some of the stocks with the new dbm installed....cant wait to see one. :P

• 2 weeks later...

The Manners stocks came yesterday morning.

There was quite a variety of different ones including the t5 thumbhole with the integral badger dbm, and chassis sustem. I have to say, its a very nice stock indeed.

Several special orders for guys on here too. Contact Roger at syss.

These took twelve months due to allsorts of crap happening. We have a new shipper, and Tom Manners does stick to his 12 week delivery dates, so specials can be had in reasonable time.

There were some left handers in the shipment too.

Archived