rem 700 drop out mag

Hi Bruxie the only flush fitting drop mag system i know of is the H S Precision which is a good system but getting it to feed a 6br could be fun .The rest of the system use AI mags which will feed the 6br with work but are from flush fitting .

Good luck

Colin

The only flush fitting mag available (apart from the factory drop out system - which is pants) is the HS Precision bottom metal / mag.

Its neat and effective - the downside being the cost, your looking at £280ish....

The BDL floorplate, suddenly looks far more apealing.....

The only flush fitting mag available (apart from the factory drop out system - which is pants) is the HS Precision bottom metal / mag.

Its neat and effective - the downside being the cost, your looking at £280ish....

The BDL floorplate, suddenly looks far more apealing.....

i agree i am keen to have a nice drop out mag but not that keen

how does the 6br feed out of the sako mag ppc i believe

bruxie

The hs system has a major flaw. The follower doesn,t have a step in it like an AICS mag does. This means that the rounds migrate forward under recoil, and its even worse with a short round like the 6mmBr. In my opinion, the hs system is expensive crap, and would be an absolute last resort for me. I built a 6x47 recently for a chap who already had a hs system he wanted to use. It caused several problems on a normal length case, never mind a shortie. They are also ridiculously priced. I think the 10 round mags are now £150.Used plenty of them, only one, in .308 worked flawlessly.

The ppc mag works great with 6mmbr, trouble is, they are no longer made, and GMK dont have any mags left.

Archived