Daughters 2nd Rabbit

Barrelsniffer

Nice pics Mick. Shame about the fox.

Once watched a harris hawk demonstration and the guy reckoned they were the most agile of the birds of prey. He went on to demonstrate this with his hand on his hip and the bird flew through the aperture to receive meat on the other side.

I take it you share the permission and these other chaps that turned up had permission.

If I am honest I would like to know when the other folks were out with their c/f rifles if I am on the ground :o

I have flown Harris Hawks in packs. Great things to watch, but the upkeep is crazy restrictive. Hence me sticking rifles.

It sure is great to see second generations taking on shooting. Hope she keeps it up.

I take it you share the permission and these other chaps that turned up had permission.

If I am honest I would like to know when the other folks were out with their c/f rifles if I am on the ground :o

I have flown Harris Hawks in packs. Great things to watch, but the upkeep is crazy restrictive. Hence me sticking rifles.

It sure is great to see second generations taking on shooting. Hope she keeps it up.

Agree i always contact the farmer/keepers before heading out just in case there is others already out there..on this day farmer said all good...the guys who shot the fox ive never seen them or there veh before so unsure if they have permission, they may of seen the fox from other farm which is over the track and decided to get closer who knows but bloody stupid and dangerous no matter what they thought..and was as anyone would be i was peed off but didnt have the time to walk over to them as they shot it they were off..will be having a word with the farmer next time im home.

I do know there are others who shoot the land..

Mick

Archived