UKV - The Place for Precision Rifle Enthusiasts
David Hancock

Essex Variation. Woop !

Ticket sent off Monday, recorded delivery for AM Tuesday.  New ticket with Variation all correct on the doorstep this evening.  .223 tomorrow.  Thank you Essex. Thank you Santa.

Very efficient.Had my variation in with North Wales police who insist on a full security review and it's already a month without a visit.Incidentally they now seem to insist on a separate locking cabinet for ammunition-never had to in the past.Whats the uk wide position like on this?Richard.

Varies immensely I think. Thames Valley were spot on when I was there, I used to email them in the morning to book an appointment then drive up in the afternoon and get it sorted there and then for a variation. 

Ben 

Yes Essex have really got good with variations now, about 6 months ago I sent mine off on a Friday and had it back the following Thursday,and all correct, brilliant!! . Not sure what the grant is like now, but a couple of years ago my lad had to wait over a year for his certificate.

Anyone have any idea how long it takes for Essex to grant an initial FAC at the moment ?