308 Tikka T3 CTR bedded into a Staffs Synthetic Stock (A5 type) with an embedded front rail. Fluted bolt, 20 moa rail, aftermarket bolt handle and shroud. Ceracoated black from new. Thread protector present but not photographed.

Less than 600 rounds from new.

Cost over £2k (almost 2.5k) new.

May include factory lapua ammo and once fired brass depending on the deal.

£950

20180521_124401-2.thumb.jpg.1bb9e6c62cf411d9dfa8870df3412ffe.jpg

.22lr Sako Finnfire Varmint. Professionally shortened barrel including re threading, re crown and reproof. 2 spare mags (3 total inc 2x5 rd, 1x10rd). Includes steel 30mm rings.

Now sold.

12g Bettinsoli Nexus O/U. M/C. 30" barrels. Less than 200 from shots from new. In transport case with spare chokes.

£350

6×42 Hungarian S&B 30mm tube with P3 mil dot reticle.

Bought new and returned to S&B for reticle change. One very small mark visible on the front lens now it's had a clean.

£300 posted (recorded) to mainland UK

Phoenix bipod. Type A. (Available once the 308 sells).  (Provisionally sold).    

TRG mags X2.

New and unused. ceracoated black from new. Never left the house.

Mags sold subject to the usual. Cheers Gary. 

Open to reasonable offers on everything as I'm still decluttering and not renewing my ticket.

more photos on request. Unable to load more due to data restriction.

Cheers,

2 hours ago, mam's 'lil soldier said:

Weekend bump.

What length have you shortened the Finnfire, to?

How old is it?

What condition is it in, please?

Sorry for all the questions, but am interested.

PM me for email if you want to send pictures.
Cheers.

Paul

It's barrel length is 19 1/2 inches and has done about 1k subsonic rounds.

I'm not sure of its age. It's about 10 -12 years old I think. I really can't remember when I bought it TBH. I think I bought it from the countryman. It was the last one I found advertised for sale.

Condition wise, it's not mint, but it's a very nice example. A few honest dents to the bottom of the stock from use in the field the worst of which should come out with a wet flannel and a hot iron as the grain hasn't broken. Their not really noticeable so I've never worried about them.

Metal work is pretty good. Again one or two marks from use but nothing that really stands out.

Accuracy wise, it's pretty good with Ely subs but shot better with Winchester subs. No idea how it would shoot supersonic ammo as I've not shot any through it.

I'll be happy to email pics if you PM me your details

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...

Archived