Onelesscharlie AI sound mod

Been out testing my new Onelesscharlie sound mod,

all I can say is bloody awesome piece of kit, sat on the end of a heavy profile barrel the Bullets only shot 1" low, this means that I can swap it on and off with hardly any changes in zero,, but also it shot a group of just under .3" useing the load that I use for my competitions.

really awesome out of the box result,

Darrel

IMG_1170.JPG

I am really happy with mine and I really hope that he will start to make them again,

i do fire rapidly and I never found a problem with this!! But 30 minutes, what the hell are you shooting at??

i would of thought that any sound mod would get hot doing half hour strings of fire,,

my post was to confirm the noise reduction and most of all accuracy and perceived recoil of Colin's sound mod.

all of which I was more than satisfied, and believe you me I am fussy,,

Darrel

• 1 month later...

I have an AI and looking for a mod but have took the muzzle flash off it, do you still make mods to go onto the existing threading in the barrel?

17 minutes ago, RAW said:

I have an AI and looking for a mod but have took the muzzle flash off it, do you still make mods to go onto the existing threading in the barrel?

Best you get in contact with Colin (from OneLessCharlie) directly:

http://www.onelesscharlie.co.uk/

i don't have an AI but he made me a custom steel .338cal mod, end of barrel, direct threads, and couldn't be happier. Superb bit of kit and worth every penny!

Hi

I can offer a standard style can to fit directly onto the 21mm diameter spigot of the standard barrel, the overall length of the mod however is a little longer to allow for the 23mm long spigot.

regards

Colin

2 hours ago, onelesscharlie said:

Hi

I can offer a standard style can to fit directly onto the 21mm diameter spigot of the standard barrel, the overall length of the mod however is a little longer to allow for the 23mm long spigot.

regards

Colin

Hi

I spoke to you in the phone last week and you also txt me the details so will chase this up with you at the end of the month

Cheers 

Archived