Phoenix Bipod Downunder

Thanks ,

looks good & feels very good on the rifle when out inthe field , maybe need another spigot at sometime , so I can have one on the AX and one on the Ruger , also , a bit later keen on seeing how the lower model will do on a McMillan McHale stock ( M85 ) , on the front spigot mount .

As I am thinking of specing a new rifle , using the McM McHale stock , and think by using the Phoenix bipod will save some weight over a steel PH , verso pod type , and get a better lower C of G bipod , by about a inch or so , so 2 pluses .

Later Chris

Thanks ,

looks good & feels very good on the rifle when out inthe field , maybe need another spigot at sometime , so I can have one on the AX and one on the Ruger , also , a bit later keen on seeing how the lower model will do on a McMillan McHale stock ( M85 ) , on the front spigot mount .

As I am thinking of specing a new rifle , using the McM McHale stock , and think by using the Phoenix bipod will save some weight over a steel PH , verso pod type , and get a better lower C of G bipod , by about a inch or so , so 2 pluses .

Later Chris

Glad you are liking it Chris.

Come back for another bipod and I will sort some discount for the repeat custom.

Likewise the further adaptors.

• 3 months later...

Archived