scope chioce

gunnery

You can keep the knives but what's the 1911 clone ? I have a soft spot for them as i owned a couple before the ban..

That is a KIMBER. A really lovely out of the box modified 1911. Has all the bells and whistles that the modifiers used to charge $1000s for.

It greives me that you people aren't trusted to own such things by your government. Perhaps you should get a new government. The antis here found a few years back that gun control was like a hot rail. Not to be touched if you wish to remain in power. Its basically the eastern big cities that generate such talk, but the supreme court has decided numerous times that the second ammendment is not about rights for a militia, but like other enumerated rights applies to the individual!

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

By the way my research indicates that somebody was sleeping in your history:

The text of the English Bill of Rights of 1689 includes language protecting the right of Protestants and papists who already had the right against disarmament by the Crown. This document states:

Whereas the late King James the Second by the Assistance of diverse evill Councellors Judges and Ministers imployed by him did endeavour to subvert and extirpate the Protestant Religion and the Lawes and Liberties of this Kingdome (list of grievances including) ... by causing severall good Subjects being Protestants to be disarmed at the same time when Papists were both Armed and Imployed contrary to Law, (Recital regarding the change of monarch) ... thereupon the said Lords Spirituall and Temporall and Commons pursuant to their respective Letters and Elections being now assembled in a full and free Representative of this Nation takeing into their most serious Consideration the best meanes for attaining the Ends aforesaid Doe in the first place (as their Auncestors in like Case have usually done) for the Vindicating and Asserting their ancient Rights and Liberties, Declare (list of rights including) ... That the Subjects which are Protestants may have Arms for their Defence suitable to their Conditions and as allowed by Law."

The knives by the way were made by a native american artisan, who I believe is a genius. You probably aren't allowed to own those either. :unsure:

This is my pistol, but I ripped off those funky grips and replaced them with carbon fibre ones.

large_team_match_II.jpg

Kimber Site

Those are beautiful knives and remind me of Gil Hibbens creations.

I cant get my head around march scopes prices, i just couldn,t pay that for a jap scope.

Those are beautiful knives and remind me of Gil Hibbens creations.

Very perceptive. Chappel who was a professional knife maker for more than 30 years, studied with Hibben in the beginning. Since he is a native american, he can legally work Walrus Tusk Ivory.

Matt, Baldie,

Agree on the March prices, they are actually good and for things like F-Class excellent, if it gives people at the top an edge they will buy them.

But look at it this way re. prices, folks will happily pay over the odds for a Leupold (read Chinese) scope :rolleyes::lol:

Dave,

Also feel the 80x is a bit much. Re. 5 year gurantee - think thats a Japanese trade restiriction rather than a physical one. I'm looking at their 5-50 tactical scope for comps like the Czech police one as it is more 'targety' than tacticool (which the existing 5-25 FFP S&B covers very well)

Brgds Terry

Archived