SWIFT PRECISION

banus02

,i use this moderator on the 17hmr for pest control,has any one had any dealings with swift precision recently.i ask as I had a baffle strike on my 17hmr specific swift moderator,i spoke to the company concerned about a month ago and agreed to send a cheque with the moderator and it would be refurbished and returned to me,have called them twice and been told they are very busy but they would do it this week ,,,,each time I phone.i am very busy myself this time of year shooting the stubble fields but not with the 17hmr I am having to use the 223 so I am losing a lot of income as the rabbits get destroyed and I normally get £1.50 each and average 35/40 an evening soon the stubble will be gone,not to happy with swift precision customer service.may have to ask them to return the moderator as is and px it for a sak moderator....

Then you need a variation.....and that takes time, especially in Thames Valley (if that's where he is)

I emailed the Thames Valley Firearms Licencing dept about a variation not long ago, they got back to me that afternoon and I went to Kiddlington the next day and they processed it for me there and then. The service couldn't have been any better.

• 2 weeks later...

good afternoon ,quick update,the moderator has been repaired to as new and returned to me today so all good ,the long wait was because the chap was ill and that cant be helped .thank you swift precision

Archived