Fox pro

Dac9976

Ive had good success with the icotec 300, it work's and for the £80 it cost me I can't complain, now would tbe fox pro have bagged me more fox's who knows, I have blanked some night's with the icotec but who can honestly say they haven't blanked using a £400 fox pro. Its functionality is there and ease of use is spot on as with the range it knocks spots of the others at nearly 3x the distance.

• 1 month later...

Well guys I have upgraded to the wildfire,

I am also now using then fox jack 2 and boy is it good, got a swap with a chap who could not see the display on the wildfire so done a deal with some cash and a spitfire

Works a treat, the only thing is I use the fox jack a lot when laid up so it eats your battery so I have come up with an idea to sold the battery issue,

I'll do the pictures later as I'm of out today but I'll get them done for those that would like it done to their own wildfire1/2 or foxpro spitfire

RSC

We called in a fox and shot it last night, and once things had settled down ran it again. With three of us watching - two with thermals and one with NV, we still didn't see the next one that approached - the first we knew of it was when there was a load 'smack' from the direction of the caller, and a very confused fox was seen making off. Luckily, my mate put a .22-250 round through it before it made its escape. After that, my Foxpro wouldn't respond to the mute command. I couldn't work out what had gone wrong - until I went to retrieve it - the fox had hit the caller so hard that it was lying face-down about six feet from the piece of fishing rod that normally holds it up in the air!

Archived