This years only cull buck

I gues at the end of the day it douse not realy mater what the head is like as long as you enjoy the day and what you are doing,i do plenty on the fox's and enjoy that just dont do enough on the deer unfortunatley,nice shooting anyhow S,E

I checked before popping him on!!!!

I have a roe sack now just in case, much easier but you have to carry it out in the first place.

hi -

nice one, it matters not the amount you shoot,just as long as you enjoy yourself,and its part of the cull plan :lol:

as for them ticks. they are some times smaller than you can see,so just be careful -.

ATB

Colin :D

PS he looks good to me,and i bet he tasted nice as well.

Well done mate and thanks for sharing your experince!! :lol::D

Dont go out much myself because not much deer on my land but plenty of varmints!!!

Very lucky boy though because i have good friends who invite me in and out - so a alot of gratitude goes to them :D :D

Nice buck and enjoy the eating my friend ;) ;)

All the very best.................

RAY.............................

Well done mate and thanks for sharing your experince!! :lol::D

Dont go out much myself because not much deer on my land but plenty of varmints!!!

Very lucky boy though because i have good friends who invite me in and out - so a alot of gratitude goes to them :D :D

Nice buck and enjoy the eating my friend ;) ;)

All the very best.................

RAY.............................

hi scotch egg had reports of muntis in ashbourne at side of yeavley roe on junction 29 m1 saw three yesterday regards atom

hi scotch egg had reports of muntis in ashbourne at side of yeavley roe on junction 29 m1 saw three yesterday regards atom

I'll be out on the prowl. I live in ashbourne and have heard many rumblings about reds and munty's near carsington water, and a roe in ashbourne its self.

I'll be out in yeavley looking with what you have said. Eyes pealed but I have yet to see any myself. However I have seen the resident big cat. :lol:

Guest 308Panther

Trophy huntin has its place,but ya can boil the horns for a week

and ya still cant eat them.....

Wish our deer were that size,so we could carry them like that.

308Panther

Archived