Making a shooting bench.

I'm currently in the planning phase of my three legged shooting bench and am trying to get hold of some angled brackets/bases to mount the legs to.

Does anyone know of some good quality bracket/bases that are worth a look at ?

Kind Regards

Rob

Rob i made one a few months back..will get you all the info..and email it to you..and the company i bought all brackets ect

Mick

I'm currently in the planning phase of my three legged shooting bench and am trying to get hold of some angled brackets/bases to mount the legs to.

Does anyone know of some good quality bracket/bases that are worth a look at ?

Kind Regards

Rob

here you go http://www.larrywillis.com/shootingbench.html

and mine in use

Picture615.jpg

Rob i made one a few months back..will get you all the info..and email it to you..and the company i bought all brackets ect

Mick

Cheers Mick,

that would be great, would like to get it up and running before I join you for my holiday in the winter sun in a few months time.

Kind Regards

Rob

Cheers Mick,

that would be great, would like to get it up and running before I join you for my holiday in the winter sun in a few months time.

Kind Regards

Rob

Rob have sent email with my invoice has all the parts..and a pic of finished bench..took me and my mate 3-4 hrs to make

So u heading out here ?? whens that and where to ? no doubt your being a capt will be a nice cushty job tucked away somewhere..lol

Archived